So called Director- Steve Guastalegname is operating under an unregistered business. Will quote you on a job to be paid cash only, otherwise it's 20% more to his written quote.

Starts the job then leaves it for several weeks. The job is done unsatisfactory and unprofessionally. Cracks, chipping of concrete and white shades start to appear within a couple of days. Tried contacting him and arranging times TO REPAIR WORK.

Did not keep appointments. Have reported him to consumer affairs, ASIC, VCAT, ATO... HE PROMOTES HIMSELF AT HOME SHOWS. THEREFORE BEWARE!

Home Show organisers have been contacted too now.

He has caused a lot of unnecessary stress! A compulsive liar too!

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #840196

Hi Adam,

Our driveway is a disgrace. We have photos taken at

2 weeks after the job, then 2 months, 6 months and 9 months. It looks worse now than it ever did.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #840162

I too have dealt with seal a drive. However my experience was much better than dealing with most trades.

We had a very large driveway and pergola area to be done.

The areas were washed down one day and he returned two days later to spray the job.

It needed to be sprayed over two days and Steve was there both days with two other workers. The weather was against us so he came back as soon as the areas were dry.

You can't seal or spray when it's wet.

He contacted me at every occasion to keep me updated.

I was happy with the job done and have it sealed every 18 months to keep it looking fresh. Thanks Seal a drive & Steve.